Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Protecting His Mom

Look at how I found Jackson last night....



Jason is out of town, California again, so its just me and Jacks!!! So Jacks is sleeping with his light saber to protect his mom!!!

I am so crazy about this little boy.

Even though he has been in all day preK this year, I am already dreading kindergarten. I'm so sad that he is actually starting REAL school. I told my BFF today that it even made me want to homeschool him just so he wouldn't leave....she totally looked at me like I was crazy. She knows me way to well and knows my child way to well.

Speaking of school...I gotta go pick up my little bundle of love!!!

2 comments:

Molly said...

What a sweet little guy!

I know the thought of school is something that I dread yet think of often!

So glad its not just me!

Shanda said...

That is so sweet!

I now have my very own purple lightsaber so that Caleb and I can fight to the death...that's totally speaking his love language.

Boys are so different from girls!