Monday, April 27, 2009

Precious Love

Sweet Love,
I was just sitting here reading over all my posts about YOU. I cant wait to hold you in my arms one day and read each and every post to you...child you have been prayed for and longed for.

You have taught me more about myself then I ever could have imagined. I am still learning...I'm not the perfect mommy...but I know one thing...YOU NEVER HAVE TO WONDER IF WE LOVE YOU!!! You were meant for our family.

I love Jesus more....and that sweet love...is priceless!!! This journey has lead me to PURSUE him like crazy and he is REFINING me like crazy!!! I'm ready for you to come home. Your daddy is ready to see your face...he told me tonight that he just cant wait to kiss you!

I love you sweet, precious, chosen child! You have been created with a purpose and one day we will all understand why the wait has been so long. You are our chosen treasure.

I love you baby,
Mommy

1 comment:

Molly said...

Oh precious! He/she will love hearing this one day. It's so wonderful for them to know that they were made with great purpose and were not a mistake nor unplanned.

On a different note, I found a life box for Sadie. I told you that I have one for each of the boys that has special things in it about their adoption. The ones I had for the boys had been discontinued. I found one exactly the same for sissy, but in white. I don't know but I think this store is in TX too! It's called Things Remembered and they engrave stuff. So my mom got Sadie one for her finalization with her "new" name and her Gotcha Day on it! Just thought I would share! I will post pictures of it when she actually gets it from my parents!