Sunday, September 20, 2009

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER

Every day is a BATTLE for me...I'm so flawed...I'm a SINNER...I'm not perfect...I mess up...I get frustrated with my hubby, my child, my friends, our ministry...situations bug me...the desire to BE IN CONTROL is a constant feeling...my emotions sometimes are so IRRATIONAL...my heart sometimes burst with FEAR...I don't always trust God...I don't always RUN straight to his word...I don't always pray and lay my burdens before him...sometimes I carry all my ISSUES on my own...
...I'm a beautiful DISASTER...
And if it wasn't for JESUS dying on the cross and FORGIVING my mess...then I would be stuck...and not be able to live a life full of JOY and PASSION...I'm reminded daily how imperfect I am...and I am reminded daily how DEEPLY in LOVE he is with me! I don't want to be the same...I want daily to look MORE and MORE like my CREATOR. I want to deal with people like he would and LOVE them through tough times. I want to be a PASSIONATE wife and mother. I desire for the MAKER OF HEAVEN to continue to tweak my soul so that I may reflect his BEAUTY.
I want to be DIFFERENT...set apart...I want to live in my FREEDOM...I want to saturate my life with his TRUTH...
I WILL PRAISE YOU LORD...because it is FITTING!!!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

This is a wonderful post. I think if we are all honest, we all do this. Maybe I should speak for myself.... I struggle with laying my issues at His feet too. I have to force myself to quit trying to solve things alone and run to Him for the solution. You are not alone. I know you must feel very alone in this particular "issue", but you are not.

I am praying sweet friend, and I will keep praying for you. Thank you for sharing this.