Monday, May 5, 2008

Praying God's Word, Part 2

4. For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalm 139:13


  • Lord, I know you are knitting Nat(i)e in their birth mother's womb. Thank you Lord for creating their inmost being. Keep Nat(i)e in your perfect hands...knit away God!!!

5. For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

  • Thank you Lord for the peace in knowing that you already have Nat(i)e's life all planned out. You created plans to give him/her a hope and a future, Lord you WANT him/her to prosper and to not be harmed.

6. You have not handed me over to the enemy but have set my feet in a spacious place. Psalm 31:8

  • Thank you Lord that this precious child is coming into this world with their feet set upon a spacious place. Even in the tough days to come we praise you that Nat(i)e's feet are upon a spacious, solid ROCK!!! This child wasn't handed over to the enemy but HELD by our Savior!!!

1 comment:

elisa said...

hey girl! I'll be praying for a quick and healthy baby and awesome birth parents! check out our blog too.
elisa