Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pray!!!

Hey Everyone
I spoke to our wonderful adoption agency today...still the same news, but I am encouraged. I have a prayer request...Please be praying that birthmom's would find out about our agency and actually have the courage to go to them for help. I am trusting like never before, our birthmom is out there, she just needs to KNOW about NEW LIFE Adoption Agency. Obviously God is going to lead her there eventually...hopefully soon. So that's my prayer request for today.

Lord, please lead our birthmom to New Life. Where ever she might be RIGHT now I pray Lord that she would some how find out about New Life and CONTACT them right away. What a glorious day it will be when I meet her face to face. Lord, if she feels ashamed or guilty for what has happened...please Jesus give her peace and mercy and the courage to come in and get help. Lord she will never be too far gone...YOU WILL RESTORE!!! Praise you Lord that Nathan or Natalie are NOT a mistake...THEY ARE NOT A MISTAKE...they were planned from the moment you created the universe!

I love you Jesus...I'm not enjoying this waiting time but I am enjoying learning from you.

Linds

1 comment:

Susie said...

Just found you through DeeDee's blog. I wanted you to know I'm praying for your adoption. Sounds like you have tons going on, but it is so exciting!

Wishing you and Jason the best! Love ya!