Monday, June 30, 2008

000000000

00000000....these are the #'s I am really wanting to appear on my cell phone. You see when our agency calls us that's what shows up. Their # isn't published on the caller ID for security purposes.

I really want this # to appear and then to hear Sarah or Cindy say "Lindsey, yall have been chosen." I might pass out! I am not joking, hopefully I will be with Jason when it happens so he can catch me before I fall. Its like taking a pregnancy test and waiting to see if it gives the + sign...I jumped and acted like a crazy person...along with shaking and freaking out! I can't wait to have that feeling again.

Please Lord...let something amazing happen this week! Give us some flicker of light in this adoption tunnel we are in. Thank you Lord that you already have this ALL figured out.

No comments: