Thursday, November 17, 2011

Giving Thanks...


I am amazed daily at how beautifully detailed our God is and how passionately He loves His children. Today as I drove home from Natalie's Thanksgiving Feast, my eyes filled with tears because of blessing we have be given. Two Thanksgiving's ago she was still all nestled in her birthmother's womb...and now she is wearing pigtails, wearing adorable gold boots and is SO sassy!!

Words can't express how deeply appreciative I am that God saw fit to have her be placed in our family. He didn't have to bless us with her, His SON is enough of a blessing, but HE did and my heart swells daily due to His provision.

Sweet friend, I don't know what circumstance you are facing...but I do know that God always provides for His children. The holidays we spent without Natalie...don't compare to the holidays we spend with her! Jesus' way is ALWAYS the best! Give thanks right now...Praise Him because He is GOOD and His love ENDURES forever.

No comments: